TERMS OF SERVICE
- ‘We’ is Staffwild, ‘You’ is the customer.
- By placing an order via the Staffwild online store, you are accepting the following Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to make changes to our product range, product information, prices, delivery charges and terms and conditions at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse delivery or pickup to any customer at any time without needing to show cause.
PRICING & PRODUCT INFORMATION
- All prices listed on the Staffwild website are in Australian Dollars (AUD).
- Product prices shown on the Staffwild website do not include shipping.
- All prices displayed on our online store for products and services includes a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%.
- Please note, in some product images additional items have been used as display which are not included in the purchase price.
PAYMENT & DELIVERIES – GENERAL
- Delivery orders will be charged a $5.00 Delivery Fee
- There is no fee for pickup orders, however pickup is at a set time and place each fortnight.
- Minimum orders of $50 apply.
- Delivery is made every fortnight on a Wednesday, please refer to the calendar on our website for exact delivery dates.
- All Pet Food is delivered frozen and delivered as close as possible to when someone may be home.
- Please ensure all billing and delivery details are correct as we hold no responsibility if these details are incorrect.
- OK to Leave permission MUST BE given to our driver. In giving us permission to leave your order at your premises whilst you are not home, you are agreeing to take full responsibility for your order once it has been delivered. Please advise if you would like your order to be placed in a certain position. Ie. Under the stairs etc.
- By agreeing to the “terms and conditions” you agree it is “OK To Leave” by our delivery driver.
- Please unpack, check and refrigerate or freeze your order immediately upon arrival
- Payment can be made via Direct Deposit to our nominated Bank Account or cash upon delivery/ pick up.
- Payment is due immediately upon delivery/ pickup, failure to make payment will result in your orders suspended.
- In the event where your account becomes overdue, delivery will not be made and your account is referred to a collection agency and/ or law firm, you will be liable for all costs which would be incurred as if the debt collected in full, including legal demand costs.
RETURNS & REFUNDS POLICY
- Please check your order upon receipt. If an error has been made in your order, please keep all products frozen until we are able to collect and replace with the correct items. We will endeavour to collect and replace within 24hrs.